REFUND AND RETURNS POLICY
References in this document to “us,” “our,” and “we” refer to The Gluten Free Queen.
For any and all refunds, exchanges and returns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds and Returns – Goods
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
Please keep your proof of purchase —eg. your receipt.
Refunds and Remedies – Services
We are not requires to provide a refund if you change your mind about the services you asked for.
But you can choose to cancel your contract, and receive a refund for unconsumed services, if the service has a major problem. This is when the service:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from purchasing the service if they had known about it
- is substantially unfit for its common purpose, and can’t be easily fixed within a reasonable time
- does not meet the specific purpose you asked for and cannot be easily rectified within a reasonable time
- creates an unsafe situation.
If you choose to continue with the contract, you can ask us to compensate you for any difference in the value of the services we provided and what you paid.
If the problem is not major, we will fix it within a reasonable time. If it is not fixed within this time, you can choose to have someone else fix the problem and recover all reasonable costs from us. If the problem cannot be fixed, we view it as a major problem.
Please keep proof of your agreement – eg. your invoice or quote.
Office of Fair Trading
13 74 68