These low FODMAP toothpick allergy flags are the perfect addition to your café or restaurant display cabinet, or for the food table at your event or party.
They easily identify allergy-friendly party snacks and sandwiches… or anything really!
This printable sheet contains 30 low FODMAP toppers that are really easy to assemble and look great.
The DIY sheet contains toothpick flags in 6 pastel colours.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Scissors or guillotine
- Double sided tape or glue stick
- Toothpicks with one flat end for best results
- Cut out flags with scissors or guillotine
- Add double sided tape to the back
- Fold in half around a toothpick to create flag
These are a fun food topper to label food with and easily identify allergy-friendly treats. They work perfectly for party snacks, or even sandwiches! Your free from customers and friends will love you for using the low FODMAP toothpick allergy flags as they will easily be able to see what they can eat 😊
Each download includes 1 Australian A4 page PDF which has 30 low FODMAP toothpick flags in 6 pastel colours. Individual size is approximately 4.9cm in width (after folded in half) x 1.3cm in height.
- This is a digital product – no physical product will be shipped
- You may save and print multiple times to have more flags
Note: Always make sure to avoid cross contamination when providing food to those with coeliac disease, allergies or food intolerances.
**There may be slight variations to the colours when printed as every printer is a little different and so is the screen resolution**